You could win a copy of the Deer of Mirkwood print set by helping us get the word out.
We will be giving away 5 sets of prints, for sharing on one or all of the following social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Here's how it works.
- Go to the image or post that Familytree has already created on each respective social media site.
- Share to your connections, like, retweet or tag (specific directions below)
- Random winners will be chosen from all the qualifying entries, and contacted to receive their prints.
Go to this image post and click "Like". Sharing is recommended to help spread the word, but not necessary to win, and does not count as an entry according to Facebook's terms of service.
Go to this image and like the photo for 1 entry. For an extra entry leave a comment tagging 1-3 friends @theirname you think would like the Deer of Mirkwood prints. Extra tags don't count as extra entries. Let's keep it civil.
Go to this tweet, and click "Retweet" to your followers:
Go to this post and click "Reblog"
Go to this Pin and "Repin." Please do not change the Description copy.
- By participating in this contest you are agreeing to its terms and conditions.
- Shares of your own images or posts will not qualify as entries. For us to track who has shared you must share the posts we have created and specified here.
- You may share on all 5 of the social media sites, which will count for 5 entries increasing your chances of winning.
- Only one winning entry per household. (You can enter on all 5 sites, but you can't win 2 or more sets, or on multiple websites)
- For "shares" to be valid, the account used, must not be a "dummy" or "fluff" account created just to enter the contest. (Must have followers) Familytree reserves the right to disqualify suspicious accounts from winning.
- Entries or shares must be executed by Dec 25, 2013 11:59pm CST to qualify to win.
- Winners will be contacted through the social channel they shared through on Jan 6, 2014.
- If winner(s) can not be contacted or does not respond by Jan 20, 2014. Another winner will be chosen.
- Winners will receive posters by USPS after having responded to winning notification and providing an accurate mailing address.
- Winners will be be posted here on this blog after contest has ended.
- None of the websites mentioned here (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) are responsible for this contest, or endorse it in any way.
- Familytree will not be held liable for any damages, lost mail packages, or any other negative outcomes from this contest.
- Winnings are not eligible for return, exchange or refund of any kind.
- These terms can be modified without notifying participants.